Current Top Sellers
99-07 Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic 2WD/4WD Rear Helper Bag Kit
(You save $113.58)
Air Lift Company
Air Lift RideControl adjustable air spring kits fit many popular leaf sprung vehicles, such as 1/2 ton and mini pickup trucks, full size and mini-vans, and SUVs. RideControl air springs provide up to 2000 pounds of leveling capacity*.
Tow and Haul with Safety & Comfort
Air Lift adjustable air springs work with your existing suspension to give your vehicle more leveling support when you need it, so your vehicle is always level and stable.
Proper weight distribution to all tires means more safety and a more comfortable ride as well.
This results in:
- Improved braking and steering: when all four tires are firmly on the ground, braking time and steering are both improved
- Less sway: Air springs increase spring rate and vastly improve vehicle stability
- Less bottoming out: Air springs provide adjustable load support to help prevent bottoming out on rough roads.
- Headlight aim: Only level and stable vehicles provide safe and proper headlight aiming
- Less porpoising: Even vehicles which dont squat when loaded can begin to porpoise vertically when towing heavy trailers. Adjustable air springs dramatically reduce this problem for a safer, more comfortable ride.
- More even tire wear: when weight is evenly distributed to all four tires, tires wear more evenly.
RideControl air springs fit easily between the leaf spring and your vehicles frame to provide suspension support.
To operate, just add air to the air springs if you are carrying a heavy load to ensure that your vehicle remains level and stable. Then, deflate when riding empty.
Air spring pressure is controlled through air line tubing that connects to the most convenient spot on your vehicles chassis.
Our air springs are fully adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI.
Each RideControl kit also includes 2 air springs, brackets, air lines, Schrader valve and all of the hardware you need for installation. RideControl air spring kits are engineered to be installed in under 2 hours and include a fully illustrated, user-friendly instruction manual.
You can install them yourself or one of our installers throughout the US and Canada can install the kit for you.
Add an Air Lift On-Board Air Compressor System for increased convenience
RideControl air springs can be easily inflated and deflated on-the-go. For convenient air spring control at the touch of a button, add an Air Lift On-Board Air Compressor System.
These systems are great for changes in load, weather or road conditions.
Air Lift offers wireless models as well as models that mount in the cab. Air Lift compressor systems are the most advanced in the industry and work with all brands of air springs.
Best Warranty in the Business
All Air Lift adjustable air springs are backed by the best warranty in the industry and we are the only company that provides a Lifetime Warranty on air springs and hardware.
We also offer a 60-day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee.
If youre not happy with your Air Lift air springs, simply return the kit to the retailer or installer where you purchased it to receive a full refund.
* Never exceed manufacturers recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.
1999-2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic 2WD/4WD Rear Helper Bag Kit
Customers also viewed