Current Top Sellers
2IN GM Leveling Lift Kit - Red Billet Aluminum (07-19 1500 PU/SUV)
CHECK YOUR VEHICLE FITMENT !!
2007-19 Chevy Silverado 1500
2007-18 Chevy Tahoe
2007-18 Chevy Suburban 1500
2007-18 Chevy Avalanche
2007-19 GMC Sierra 1500
2007-18 GMC Yukon
2007-18 GMC Yukon XL 1500
Run up to a 32-inch tire while leveling the front of your vehicle with the rear, using Rough Country's 2-inch Leveling Suspension Kit for Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This set of lower front strut mount extensions immediately offers increased ground clearance without the hassle of a long and drawn out installation process. Each kit is made out of a durable anodized red billet aluminum construction for a long lifespan of good looks and performance. Featuring 100% bolt-on installation and a unique design that allows fitment without the need to disassemble the strut, you're ready to get that killer look in no-time flat. This kit works on any factory upper control arm type, including cast steel, stamped steel, and aluminum.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Made of Anodized Red Billet Aluminum
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- 100% simple bolt-on installation
- Works with all OEM model control arms
- Does NOT fit 2019 TrailBoss Models
- Does NOT fit 2014-2018 GMC "Denali" models. Use #1311 instead.
- Does NOT fit "MagneRide" models.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
|Est. Install Time||2 - 3 hours|
IN THE BOX
- (2) Lower strut mount extensions
|2007-2018||4WD/2WD||GMC||Yukon XL 1500|
|Does NOT fit 2014-2018 GMC "Denali" models|
|Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models|