Current Top Sellers
1970-1972 Buick Skylark Digital Instrument Cluster
- Dakota Digital Series III instrument systems offer the latest technologies and features for your custom vehicle. High brightness vacuum fluorescent displays provide a lifetime of trouble free use while offering increased accuracy and features!
Full 6 Gauge Instrument System fits into OEM bezel for 1970- 72 Buick Skylark.
Fits directly into existing bezel (not included).
- Speedometer - 00-255 MPH (optional metric version 0-255 km/h)
- Tachometer - 0-17,5000 RPM
- Oil Pressure - 0-99 PSI
- Water Temperature - 0-300*F (optional metric version 0-150*C)
- Fuel Level - 0-99%
- Voltmeter - 8-17 VDC
- Standard Colors - Blue or Teal
Digital Message Centers
- Odometer (One time user settable, Million Mile)
- Dual (A/B) Trip Meter (0-9,999.9)
- 0-60 MPH Timer (0-100 km/h)
- 1/4 mile time
- 1/4 mile end speed (trap speed)
- High speed recall
- High RPM recall
- Speedometer (0-255 MPH/kmh) opposite scale of main speedometer
- Turn Signal (Left/Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (On / On & Engaged when vehicle is equipped)
- Gear Position (Optional GSS-2000 sensor required)
- 4x4 (When vehicle is equipped)
- NOT ALL OEM INDICATOR LAMP FUNCTIONS WILL BE REPLACED
- 1/8" NPT, Grounded isolted sensor with a 10ft harness
- 1/8"NPT solid state sensor with a 10 ft harness
Cable Driven Speed Sensor/Generator
- Replaces GM style speedometer cables with a 10 ft harness. Sensor requires approximately 5" clearance extending between the cable drive output and nay obstruction. Part #130011 (sold separately) allows for relocation of the pulse generator when additional clearance is required. (Tremec and Ford style adapters available on request.)
- Each kit comes with 1/8" to 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" NPT bushings along with bushings for 12mm and 16mm x 1.5 threads.
- Push Button
- Dakota Digital instruments are programmed and operated by the push of a button. Simply mount the included push buttons supplied with your gauges in a convenient and easily accessible location. These buttons are used to calibrate your speedometer, set the cylinder count and the fuel level gauge. Once properly configured these same buttons are used to access the wealth of information located in the Digital Message Centers.