Current Top Sellers
1968-77 Chevy Corvette VHX Instruments w/ Analog Clock
Driver information is paramount in a performance car with the brute-force engine options found in the ’68-77 Corvette. Making use of the stock instrument bezels (not included), this package offers complete analog instrumentation with dual LCD message centers for a high-tech driving experience in a timeless classic. Take yours to the next level with this bolt-in instrument system with your choice of a third LCD message center (VET) or analog clock (VTA) in the fifth gauge opening.
Fully lit needles, backlit faces, and highly visible LCD message centers are a few of the things that you can see which set the VHX Series apart from yesterday’s traditional approach to instrumentation. A few of the features which you don’t normally see are the micro-controlled precision stepper motors, solid state sensors for unparalleled accuracy, and user-customizable display feedback, all supported by an unrivaled limited lifetime warranty which has become the standard for Dakota Digital instrumentation systems . Completely engineered and manufactured at our facility in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the VHX Series has completely revolutionized the instrumentation industry!
*Requires the use of factory bezels (gauge housings). Not Included.
- Speedometer - 00-160 MPH (optional metric version 0-255 km/h)
- Tachometer - 0-8,000 RPM
- Oil Pressure - 0-80 PSI
- Water Temperature - 100-260*F (optional metric version 40-120*C)
- Fuel Level - E - 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, F
- Voltmeter - 9-17 VDC
·Back lit technology is popular with performance instrumentation due to precise lighting allowing you see what is truly important when you really need it at a quick glance. Each number, tick mark, annunciator, needle, indicator and digital message center is lit by a series of LEDs behind the gauge face.
Digital Message Centers
- Odometer (One time user settable, Million Mile)
- Dual (A/B) Trip Meter (0-9,999.9)
- Clock (12 Hour)
- 0-60 MPH Timer (0-100 km/h)
- 1/4 mile time
- 1/4 mile end speed (trap speed)
- High speed recall
- High RPM recall
- Speedometer (0-255 MPH/kmh)
- Tachometer - (0-9,900 RM)- RPM
- Oil Pressure - (0-100 psi displayed in 1 psi increments)
- Water Temperature - (100-300*F/40-150*C displayed in 1* F/C increments)
- Fuel Level - 0-99%
- Voltmeter - 9-17 VDC
- Auto-contrasting LCD display for optimal view in the brightest of sunlight.
- LED backlit at night to match/complete the look at night.
- Turn Signal (Left/Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (On / On & Engaged when vehicle is equipped)
- Gear Position (Optional GSS-2000 sensor required)
- 4x4 (When vehicle is equipped)
- NOT ALL OEM INDICATOR LAMP FUNCTIONS WILL BE REPLACED
- If additional indicators are desired within the new instrument system, consider repurposing any unused indicators to suit your application.
- 1/8" NPT, Grounded isolted sensor with a 10ft harness
- 1/8"NPT solid state sensor with a 10 ft harness
Cable Driven Speed Sensor/Generator
- Replaces GM style speedometer cables with a 10 ft harness. Sensor requires approximately 5" clearance extending between the cable drive output and nay obstruction. Part #130011 (sold separately) allows for relocation of the pulse generator when additional clearance is required. (Tremec and Ford style adapters available on request.)
- Each kit comes with 1/8" to 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" NPT bushings along with bushings for 12mm and 16mm x 1.5 threads.
- Push Button
- Dakota Digital instruments are programmed and operated by the push of a button. Simply mount the included pushbuttons supplied with your gauges in a convenient and easily accessible location. These buttons are used to calibrate your speedometer, set the cylinder count and the fuel level gauge. Once properly configured these same buttons are used to access the wealth of information located in the Digital Message Centers.