Current Top Sellers
11-14 Ford F350 4WD Fits Single/Dual Rear Wheel Rear Helper Bag Kit
(You save $139.61)
Air Lift Company
LoadLifter 5000 kits are Air Lifts heaviest-rated air spring kits, specifically engineered for hauling or towing heavy loads.
LoadLifter 5000 air springs are designed to fit popular vehicles like 3/4 ton and one-ton pickup trucks, motor homes, commercial trucks and other severe uses.
LoadLifter 5000 air springs provide up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity* for support of your heaviest loads.
Tow and Haul with Safety & Comfort
Air Lift adjustable air springs work with your existing suspension to give your vehicle more leveling support when you need it, so your vehicle is always level and stable.
Proper weight distribution to all tires means more safety and a more comfortable ride as well.
This results in:
- Improved braking and steering: when all four tires are firmly on the ground, braking time and steering are both improved.
- Less sway: Air springs increase spring rate and vastly improve vehicle stability.
- Less bottoming out: Air springs provide adjustable load support to help prevent bottoming out on rough roads.
- Headlight aim: Only level and stable vehicles provide safe and proper headlight aiming.
- Less porpoising: Even heavy pickups which dont squat when loaded can begin to porpoise vertically when towing heavy trailers.
- Adjustable air springs dramatically reduce this problem for a safer, more comfortable ride.
- More even tire wear: when weight is evenly distributed to all four tires, tires wear more evenly.
LoadLifter 5000 air springs fit easily between the frame and the axle to provide suspension support.
To operate, just add air to the air springs if you are carrying a heavy load to make sure that your vehicle remains level and stable. Then, deflate when riding empty.
Air spring pressure is controlled through air line tubing that connects to the most convenient spot on your vehicles chassis. Our air springs are fully adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI.
The kit includes 2 air springs, brackets, air lines, Schrader valve and all of the hardware you need for installation.
LoadLifter 5000 air spring kits are engineered to be installed in under 2 hours and include a fully illustrated, user-friendly instruction manual.
You can install them yourself or one of our installers throughout the US and Canada can install the kit for you.
Add an Air Lift On-Board Air Compressor System for increased convenience
LoadLifter 5000 air springs can also inflate and deflate easily on-the-go.
For convenient air spring control at the touch of a button, add an Air Lift On-Board Air Compressor System. These systems are great for changes in load, weather or road conditions.
Air Lift offers wireless models as well as models that mount in the cab. Air Lift compressor systems are the most advanced in the industry and work with all brands of air springs.
Best Warranty in the Business
All Air Lift adjustable air springs are backed by the best warranty in the industry and we are the only company that provides a Lifetime Warranty on air springs and hardware.
We also offer a 60-day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee.
If youre not happy with your Air Lift air springs, simply return the kit to the retailer or installer where you purchased it to receive a full refund.
LoadLifter 5000 kits are quality tested in our ISO 9001:2008 certified facility.
* Never exceed manufacturers recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.
Check out how easy installation is.
2011-2014 Ford F350 4WD Fits Single/Dual Rear Wheel Rear Helper Bag Kit