Current Top Sellers
Rough Country's 4" lift kit for your 1995 to 1999 Chevy Tahoe with 4WD is easy to install and get your truck looking how you want it.
Newly redesigned for easier installation, Rough Country's 4-inch Suspension Lift Kit for '88 - '98 Chevy / GMC 1500, Tahoe, and Suburban models is an all-inclusive kit with everything you need to get rolling the right way at the right height. If you're looking for a kit that can take a beating look no further: a set of durable front and rear crossmembers, differential drop brackets, upper and lower control arm drops, massive steering link and heim joint assist link.
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Track width remains stock
- Increased ground clearance
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Torsion bar drop brackets and front skid plate feature RCX laser cut logos.
- N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels.
- Will fit 1999 "Classic" model pickups.
- Requires minor cutting and grinding.
- Requires rerouting of the exhaust for front drive shaft clearance.
- Tahoe/Yukon, Suburban models require extended rear sway-bar links.
- 4-Door Tahoe and Yukon models require torsion bar kit.
- Models equipped with Auto Trac will require a new aftermarket driveshaft.
- Does NOT fit straight front axle models.
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets
- Torsion bar drop brackets
- Upper control arm drop brackets
- Lower control arm drop brackets
- Kicker bars
- Front skid plate
- Lower skid plate
- Steering link
- Heim joint assist link
- Fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N2.0 series shocks
95-99 Chevy Tahoe 4WD 4" Lift Kit
Customers also viewed