Current Top Sellers
4.5in Jeep X-series Suspension Lift System (84-01 Cherokee XJ 4WD)
CHECK YOUR VEHICLE FITMENT!
- 84-01 Cherokee XJ
The new 4.5in X-Series N2 features a transfer case drop kit, forged adjustable track bar, stainless steel brake lines, and sway-bar disconnects. A set lifted coil springs and all-new rear lifted leaf springs help your XJ gain a total of 4.5in in lift - plenty of clearance for 32in tires. This X-Series kit features Rough Country's X-Flex Control arms in the front upper and lower position. X-Flex Arms are fully adjustable, and feature a ball-in joint, massive 2.5in diameter body, and huge 1.25in threads. X-Flex Control Arm Joints have long offered considerable range, strength, and safety for off-road applications - but it doesn't stop there. X-Flex Joints now feature Adjustable Retainer Rings, allowing you to preload the bushings by compressing them prior to install. These NEW bushings are fitted with interlocking grooves that completely encase the ball joint for a firm grip. Made of high-quality 88 Durometer Urethane, these bushings retain the memory of their original shape, are weather resistant, and offer a much longer lifespan. This X-Series Lift now also offers N2.0 shocks; outfitted with rubber bushings and armed with 10-stage velocity sensitive valving, chromed hardened 9/16in piston rods, and massive 1 3/8in bores; allowing for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off-road situations - all from the same shock. So if you're looking for longevity and an uncompromised ride, look no further. Rough Country's X-Series N2 features the best of the best in off-road hardware.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Quick disconnects quickly and easily store out of the way when not in use.
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints are fully rebuildable.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Adjustable retainer ring.
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator with CV Driveshaft are highly recommended to avoid driveline vibration.
IN THE BOX
- Lifted coil springs
- Adjustable upper control arms
- Adjustable lower control arms
- Transfer case drop kit
- Forged adjustable track bar
- Track bar bracket
- Drop pitman arm
- Sway-bar quick disconnects
- Stainless steel braided brake lines
- Lifted leaf springs
- Stainless steel braided brake line
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
|Est. Install Time||5-6 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||32x11.50 R15|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||3.75"|
In the introductory episode of RC Builds, Rough Country attempts to make an off-road monster on a minimal budget. Do you think we have what it takes to purchase a stock Jeep and give it everything it needs to be a supreme rock-crawling beast all for under $5,000? Tune in and find out on RC Builds. Music: Static Revival www.staticrevival.com 4.5-inch X-series Suspension Lift for 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ: http://www.roughcountry.com/jeep-suspension-lift-kit-633xn2.html Wheels: http://www.roughcountry.com/wheels/steel-wheels.html?limit=all Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/roughcountry Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/roughcountry Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/roughcountry And check out our web site at http://roughcountry.com
Jeep Cherokee ...In the introductory episode of RC Builds, Rough Country attemp...